You Are Reading

0

Warm, Hearty n Delicious Lentils Soup

ameeza77 Tuesday, January 31, 2012 ,




Never tried lentils in my life, this is the 1st time. It taste so good, a hearty soup that would make ur stomach happy. I made the soup with half cup of red lentils. U can get bout 3-4 cups of soup which I enjoyed the whole day :p Gara2 stok buah dah abis! I share with u guys the recipe so that u can try it later ok :)

Ingredients
1 onion
4 cloves garlic
1 big celery stalk
2 tomatoes
1 carrot

1/2 cup red lentils

2-3 cups water
dash of black pepper
dash of white pepper
1 tspn chilli powder
2-3 vinegar ( I used cider)

Saute onion, garlic, celery and carrot until tender, add on chopped tomatoes. Stir slowly for 2 minutes, add on lentils. Stir again. Add water, simmer until lentils soft. Finally add on chilli powder, white n black pepper and vinegar. Serves hot with parsley :).

Mode ~ Making falafel tonite so that I can straight away bake them tomorrow ^.^

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us