You Are Reading

0

Seeking for a Healthier Lifestyle

ameeza77 Friday, January 27, 2012

Title gempak aje kan, but just to let u guys know, this is the 4th day of my detox diet. 1st day tu, can't really consider detox but more to survival la kot haha... yer la kena masakkan suami n anak, my stomach can't really duduk diam but growled so loud :p

Starting for today, don't get bored because I'm going to post my daily detox diet. It's gonna be all raw fruits and veggies, salads, steam veggies, fruits n plants smoothies.

Day 1
I took lots of red and green apples, combining with some plain yogurt when I felt really hungry. Theres no really what I ate for breakfast, lunch n dinner since I hentam jer makan buah bila lapar.

Day 2
Breakfast
Started my day with limeade with no sugar at all. A bowl of fresh blueberries and plain yogurt accompanied with 2 apples.

Lunch
2 apples, steam bendi n terung cecah with sambal kicap limau (masa dapat ni terasa nikmatnyer dunia).

Dinner
Another bowl of fresh blueberries with plain yogurt and 2 apples.

Snacks
2 Bananas

Day 3

Breakfast
Carrot juice, 3 slices of papaya

Lunch
Fruit cuts (half size of medium pineapple, half size of medium guava n a bowl of raw cabbage with shredded carrot)

Dinner
Another 3 slices papayas and a cup of steam corn

Snacks
2 Bananas

And guess what kengkawan, I have lost #kg, and that's without any single cardio activities! Lets strive for 21st day plan! This time I really want to follow the correct method :)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us