You Are Reading

0

Rebus2

ameeza77 Sunday, January 29, 2012

I had a kick start in the morning when I had mango smoothies before my 20mins walked. Sugar from mango n carrot juice in the smoothies really did their job well :) tak pernah lagi rasa so ringan masa buat workout so I really enjoyed the walk n stretching!

in the blender

yummeh smoothies!

I had lunch at my mum's today, adoi tergelincir abis my diet. Eh, but no worries, I haven't touch rice pun :p. Mum masak rebus2 so I had quite a lot of stuff in my stomach afternoon tadi. Terung, bendi, betik muda, red cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, asparagus (haha macam pasar dah bunyinyer :p) cecah with sambal kicap cuka. But instead of cuka, she used lime so lagi la kaw sambal tu tadi (masih menelan air liur while typing).

So for dinner, I decided to make the green juice with hope it will cleanse n flush everything out heheh. No snacks for today since I'm so full, thanks mak :)



0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us