You Are Reading

0

Mahal?

ameeza77 Saturday, January 28, 2012

Rata2 comments from my relatives n friends about detox diet that it is expensive. If u guys follow mat salleh menu memela its gonna very2 expensive because u need to buy imported fruits n plants. Since I'm perut melayu asli, I find it exciting if u guys try to mix up the imported n local ingredients together, by doing so, it won't be so expensive n u'll be surprise how u can tackle the price ^.^. But of course u must know what n where to buy stuff la kan :)

Let's find out how much is exactly the cost for Week 1 of my detox diet peeps!

These are few veggies that I bought for 1-2 weeks supply. Carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, limes, romaine salads, ginger, celery stalks, parsley, coriander, mint and many other things. If u guys noticed the price, it only cost me about rm1 to rm2 per packet. They are so cheap till I feel like nak borong everything :p

Yang mahal kat sini are the apples la of course, but it can supply u for the whole week, n believe me its cheaper than what u pay for ur breakfast, lunch and dinner outside! Dun worries because they are not that expensive at all. Tak caye? Ok, jom kita buat kira2 sikit!

Fruits
Apples - rm13
watermelon - rm4
Bananas - rm5 (about 7-8 bananas)
limes - rm2 (6 pcs)
papayas - rm1 (2 pcs)
Blueberries - rm9 (5 x makan)

Veggies
Carrot - rm2 (7-8 pcs)
Tomatoes - rm4 (about 10pcs)
1 whole big Cabbage - rm 1.80
Romaine Salad -rm5 (about 10x makan)
my ginger, celery stalks, parsley, mint, coriander - are all @rm1 per pack

If u total everything, it's around rm50++ jer. Now please compare with ur belanja makan kat luar for 2 weeks. I bet mesti la lebih rm50 kan. So for those yg dah bersemangat nak ikot this detox diet, come n join me, let's do it together n be healthier together!

So, bila dah ader byk supply of fruits n plants kat dalam fridge, I am really bersemangat nak continue this diet. Lagi2 bila hubby memberi sokongan padu :) Tak per la dear, mana tau after 11 years marrying me, ader la chance u nak dukung I nanti hahha :p lebih2 pulak yer!

This is what I had yesterday, apple salad with romaine, tomato, carrot n onion serve with homemade apple vinaigrette n papaya for dessert :)


If u guys interested for the recipes, please let me know yer, I'll try to post it here later :)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us