You Are Reading

0

Chickpea with Broccoli n Tofu Soup

ameeza77 Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I made another soup today that combined chickpea, broccoli, tofu, carrot n tomatoes. It was just a simple soup but definitely a good one for me. It's been 8 days I haven't take salt in my diet therefore I can taste everything pretty well. I even can taste each and every different veggie in the soup. I had carrot n orange juice today plus bananas for snacks. My mother has been very kind to prepare salad for dinner :)

I think I'm going to skip carbs (lentils n nuts) because my bloated problem came back. I might continues with my RAW diet and will only add on protein from fish, until I overcome this problem.

Here goes the pictures for my chickpea, broccoli n tofu soup;

Plus another pic of falafel that I made last nite. Rest them in the fridge and bake them whenever I need a healthy snack. These falafel taste quite bland, next time I'm gonna put more herbs, onion n chillies. I omit baking powder n flour n salt as well.

These how they look like before bake

Hurm... not sure what I'm gonna have tomorrow, definitely a green juice for breakfast as I skipped that this morning. Happy detoxing peeps :)


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us