You Are Reading

0

As promised

ameeza77 Tuesday, January 17, 2012


I wanna talk about FINAL exam.
1st things 1st ~ Yeay! Exam is over!
dah basi actually, it was over on the 12th, last week.
However, only now I feel that it’s really over, fuh!

On January, the 5th
My first paper was the toughest among all. From the assignments, the critiques, the video session and the final exam! It has never been easy sebab lecturer selalu tak der. He is a busy person so student selalu terkapai2 sendiri. Nevermind that, I learned a lot, with friends and own efforts.

On January, the 6th
Major subject, pedagogy! Below dialogue was one of my answers when it asked me to apply role play strategy in class for ‘barter trade’ topic! Guess what! I didn’t do revision on that part! I wrongly spot the topic! Padan muke! Spot2 topic lagi!

Scenario & dialog that I created to describe what is barter trade and its benefits/setbacks.

A customer went to market to buy few supplies - milk, eggs, flour and biscuits. This is what happened at the counter;

Customer – I wanted to trade this (milk) with my brand new shirt.
Cashier – how come? This is expensive, we must milk so many cows to get this.
Customer – ok then, let me trade the eggs, with 2 brand new shirts.
Cashier – cannot, we have to raise so many chickens to get the eggs.
Customer – never mind! Let me trade 3 brand new shirts with the flour then!
Cashier – haiya mr!! Still cannot, we must grind so many grains to produce this.
Plus, do you know something?
Customer – what?
Cashier – this (biscuits), is the most expensive item among others!
Customer – why la amoi?
Cashier – because we need milk, eggs and flour to make this!
Customer – speechless :p

What do you think about my answer? I got this idea after made 3 times alteration. (3 different stories, each I assumed can’t show the meaning, purposes and setbacks), thank you to mr. correction tape that I bought from popular.

Why on earth you must asked students to come out with lesson plan and activities? It took me 40minutes to finish 4 pages lesson plan. Grrr! Even a real teacher must have text book whenever they plan for their P&P. There are other ways to test students’ understanding on LP and P&P but definitely not during the exam!


On January, the 9th
Another minor paper, insyaAllah 

On January, The 11th
Harghhhhh! I wanted to scream out loud! But the truth was, I cried over my FA lecturer right after the exam. I was dem frustrated because I prepared for it. What happened was I got panicked. After recited doa I straight away opened the question paper and all of sudden my formulas were all gone! My brain got all jumble up and I can’t think straight. Obviously what happened to me was the panicked attack. Therefore, I lost my concentration and focus for almost 3 hours. Yeah! Now we can predict my result pretty well! I will definitely drop my beautiful CGPA 

On January, the 12th
My lecturer advised me to focus on MA. Hubby told me to practically write down all the formulas on the paper before started to answer the questions. He convinced me, it is ok to spent 10 – 15 minutes rather than loss every opportunity to get marks. And again, after recited doa, I did what I’m being told. I didn’t open the question paper, I wrote every possible formula that I remember.

Alhamdulillah, hubby was rite. Madam was rite too. I found myself more relax and whenever I got stressed out, burnt out to answer, I referred to those formulas that I wrote before.

Whenever I asked hubby why is that I was so careless with FA, and I asked him why God let me made those silly mistakes, hubby told me to redha. I personally don’t have the correct answer for it, but after sometimes I realized that it can happen to everyone. It taught me to bend down my panic disorder, try to overcome it whenever I can because this diseases is not tolerable and most probably I’ll suffer from the consequences.

Well, there’s a lot to learn from mistakes I made. InsyaAllah I will redha for now, but definitely I will cry again after the result is out. February, please don’t come and please don't give me a broken heart .

Mode ~ my heart beat so fast rite now.. they must be marking my papers.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us