You Are Reading

0

Better Person

ameeza77 Tuesday, January 17, 2012 ,


We were having our breakfast when I was counting my CGPA for this semester (meme suka forecast2 result nih), I told hubby, 3 subjects are considered A. I have nothing to worry about my minor papers. But I’m seriously terrified with accounting subjects. Then he asked me;

‘Rumahtangga dapat A tak?’

My face went completely numb! My husband is a quiet person, he is the man of calmness. He hardly angry, nor to put on face even if I nonstop nagging. (well, people said if a wife is nagging it’s because the man is not listening :p). But once he speaks… tu dia! Merah muka, kalah kena penampar :p

And last nite, I knocked out again by Wardina Saffiyah with kind of similar question,
‘Siapa kita nak marah anak-anak ni, kita ni (parents) yang banyak dosa…”

Once I watched the beginning of the video last nite, I was thinking, oh this is a normal issue. However, I still watched it till the end. I thanked god, and thanked to Wardina as well for brought up the topic. It may heard like a normal and ordinary topic, but once you went through the content, Alhamdulillah it was packed with information and urges for me to change.

I have been neglected the kids for a while, especially when I was busy with assignments and exams. Everytime I get stressed out and angry towards the kids, especially Haziq. I even told my mom last nite (before I watched the video lar kan) my blood totally went up whenever I assisted him with his home work.

The truth is I forgot that he is just 8 years old. The school must be so hard for him without fullest attention and guidance from me. Whenever I saw the school syllabus, I knew it’s going to be tough for him and I failed to understand his needs.

Ya Allah, I must change! Let me change!
to be a better mother to them,
to be a better wife to my husband,
Amin.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us