You Are Reading

0

Baked Sardine with Apple, Carrot, Grape Fruit Slaw

ameeza77 Wednesday, February 15, 2012
This recipe (my lunch, yesterday) calls for trout or salmon acli, but yg ader dalam fridge I is only sardine :p, sardine pun sardine la yer, yg penting sardine ni is the richest source of omega 3.

Using parchment paper, I put 2 sardines with ginger, garlic n grapefruit, sliced (I recommend u guys to use orange or lemon instead of grapefruit). Drizzle with olive oil, black pepper n salt to taste. Fold the parchment paper and baked for 20 minutes at 200°c.

While waiting for the fish, I prepared the slaw made from apple, carrot n grape fruit (again please use orange since the grapefruit taste bitter). I used 1 apple, julienned +half carrot, julienned + 1/4 grape fruit, julienned + grapefruit juice + black pepper to taste.

I sebenarnya nak habiskan stock grape fruit in my kitchen, so I just trial n error aje la in my diet. Tapikan, ada study that told if we consume half of grape juice b4 every meals, it will help to speed up our fat loss. Ade juga yg I bace from the internet, those yg amalkan a cup of grape fruit juice in their breakfast everyday flatten their tummy days by days... menarik kan? tapi... ya Allah masam n pahit buah ni!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us