You Are Reading

0

Not So Speechless After All

ameeza77 Monday, December 19, 2011

And yet, yesterday was a productive day for me :) Other than having our quality family time ~ kids with online games (ultraman, pikachu, sonic, mario and the list goes longer ) hubby with online anime (Bleach, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Gundam and the list goes even loooonger cause all these series came out with different seasons + episodes = hundreds of them or maybe thousands, who knows) and me with korean dramas for sure (told u, very productive :p)

However, I managed to complete 2 assignments + 2 exercises for MA (Managerial Accounting).


Sambil buat esemen tu, rasanyer few times I have to stop to prepare dinner for the kids and hubby heheh...

Tapi kan, actually I started the assignment right after watching 2 movies with hubby. It almost 5pm if am not mistaken. Haha, memula ingat nak nengok 1 movie jer titled 'The Thing'.

Biasala, if we dah start watch 1 movie, mesti jadi so addicted nak watch another one, so we continue with 'FrightNight' pulak. Hahah!

Hah! Lupa, Saturday nite tu we watched Breaking Dawn Pt 1 as well. I really like the ending although the beginning tu naik bosan la plak sebab byk sgt adegan bosan hurm!

Ha, pas tu I continue with my assignments till 12am sambil2 masak inti karipap. I thought this morning boleh la goreng karipap for the boys, unfortunately I only slept around 4am last nite. I can't afford wake up at 5am nak menggentil the karipap pastry pulak.

Oh, napa I slept so late? Cause am looking for counseling journals/articles and I still can't find the best and helpful article for my minor paper. I have another 15 pages critiques to write, 15-20 pages theories to compare n summarize plus 40mins - 1hour intervention video recording which haven't been done.

More, I have 3 more FA (Financial Accounting) assignments must be submitted by this Wednesday.

Am having problem with 1 minor paper that I totally dun understand (mcamana nak katam all the kitab in 2 weeks time)

Mode ~ Exam is Around the Corner!


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us