You Are Reading

0

I've Changed!

ameeza77 Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I am in my 2nd year of 3 year degree :) this semester has come to the end, my friends and I are now kelam kelibut finishing our assignments yang berlambak2 tu. In the beginning of semester, I have promised myself, when December starts, I have to put my focus on studying, al maklum la, am taking 2 accounting subject this semester. Huhu, handal sangat ke? To tell u the truth, am really in the middle of chaos. It’s really not cool to memorize all the accounting steps. But hey! am trying hard to coping with it. Hope I can still maintain the good result ^.^.

Back to my story, am quite excited to undergo teaching practicum in school. Starting February 2012, I’ll be heading to school every morning for 3 months. When am thinking about it, I can still feel the butterflies in my stomach: p Kelakar la, coz I’ve been in the industry for more than 8 years. I guess, its scary sebab there will be lecturer who going to observe while I teaching later in school la kan…

So, today in class am suppose to have my 1st micro teaching. It carries 30 marks u. I’d prepare everything. The contents, the BBM, I made mind mapping sheet for the students plus little2 thing (that’s means effort okay) for the teaching today. My part was the last step where I needed to do pengukuhan, Q&A with students as well to conclude lesson of the day. Hehe, excited kan…

But u guys know, I didn’t able to do my part. The lecturer said our 40 minutes were done! None of my group member noticed when we started the teaching. And I didn’t do my part. Sad kan… yeah a bit. Am quite frustrated because I have planned and did everything.

In the old days, am sure I’ll be blaming, blaming and blaming everything around me. Am gonna be frustrated, irritated, disturbed and really2 upset. Tapi kan… today, it not really bothered me. While my other 2 group members were busy buat post mortem where they did wrong, I kept advising them, that was really something for us to just…. Learned! I told them it is better to make all the mistakes now rather than doing them in school. My friend smsed me after class, purposely to say sorry about today’s incident. How sweet kan :).

Moral of the story, I have changed! Suke tak? I suke sangat! It’s not easy to change tau n am happy because it is a good one. Now that I agree that education is meant to change things from bad to good, -ve to +ve.

Guys out there, let’s change for the better!!

Mode ~ Bernafas dengan tenang & bermimpi yg indah2!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us