You Are Reading

2

Ipoh Day Out

ameeza77 Friday, December 9, 2011
Adeh! my legs n waist r aching. My heart n mind pun aching jugak! Boleh ker cam tu? Today the kids & I ikot hubby g Ipoh. Not for jalan2, just accompanied him as he got work to settle over there. So sementara dia keje tu, we all kena humban @ Ipoh Parade. I thought, sure ada banyak benda boleh buat kat sana nanti since we've got 3 hours to kill. Tak per, cinema ade, arcade ader, mesti banyak benda boleh buat with the kids kan, kan? Banyak la i punya kan, kan!

Orang Ipoh jgn marah, but we were really2 bored. 1st we went to GSC cinema. Diaorg ade 4 film jer for viewing. Takkan nak tengok Ombak Rindu with the kids? Breaking Down? 2 more r tamil & chinese movie. Oh tolong la. There's no arcade for the kids as well. Nothing was really there :(

Told u, sib baik ade Popular Bookstore

Then, the kids sibok minta makan, we went to the food court next to the cinema. Alamak, I ni meme particular sgt part makan, 1st of all yg serve all the food mostly chinese, 2nd, tak nampak pun malay makan kat situ, 3rd the food meme la tak memanggil2 anak tekak ni untuk makan. So we went to the ground floor. Haziq said he saw lots of fast food restaurants down there. Well, there r only 2 options available jer for us, Marrybrown n Kenny Rogers. Hah! of course la the kids cepat2 grab my hands to Marrybrown the moment they saw their swings features. Adoi makan sambil goyang2 & buai2, layankan aje la...


I ordered them set like KFC snack plate. The chicken was very spicy. Kesian haiyi, he kept makan bersulam with soft drinks & ketchup. Lama juga we all menempel kat situ. Almost an hour while the kids slowly abiskan their meals. Suddenly Haiyi asked for berry2. Aiseh! This is the part yang I paling tak suke, after meal nak kena tgk muka j****n! I rasa chicken tu meme pedas sebab both of them revisited the toilet again n again!

Thank god, hubby called (of course after 3 n 1/2 hour la kan...) saying that he had finished with his work. I pun mcm nak histeria dah rasa sebab asek kena teman both of them masuk toilet kan. So I told hubby if he want to grab something, there was nothing there actually n lets have dinner outside (pity him from morning makan sandwich yang i bawa from home aje). So, I mcm baru lepas dari penjara was so happy bila nampak our car sampai kat entrance depan parkson tu. Jom2! cepat, masuk kereta!

Masuk je kereta, I was so tensed with the GPS voice. Dah la pusing2 asek salah jalan. It was so hard to find malay restaurant or even mamak nearby. I was quite happy bila ternampak restoren daun pisang n asked hubby to stop for his late lunch. But suddenly I realized, that was not mamak, it was indian cuisine restaurant. The GPS was actually suggested so many restaurant in that area. Unfortunately most of the restaurants either closed or gone, no more business. As my friend said to me, 'Hangin jer satu badan!'.

I saw from the GPS, there was 1 malay restaurant called Mee Rebus Ramli. I told hubby, jomla we tried pusing for the last one before heading back (maybe byk kedai makan otw balik). Masa tgh berhenti for traffic light I saw with my 2 eyes and said 'Ayang! tu, depan tu, Mee Rebus Ramli!'. ALhamdulillah, ada juga kedai yang buke! We all pun cepat2 la p cari parking.


We ordered 2 types of mee rebus. The normal one for me & Haiyi. We wanted to share the mee because we had our lunch at the mall previously kan. Hubby pulak try Special Mee Rebus which came with ayam. Haziq ordered fries aje since dia tak pandai makan mee rebus. Surprsingly, the mee rebus was superb for me. Meme nice! Yg paling best, 1st me & Haiyi thought of sharing the mee rebus kan, end up both of us makan berebut sebab sedap sangat hahah. Then we ordered another bowl sebab Haiyi tak puas makan (I pun tumpang sekaki juga hehehe).

Mee Rebus Biasa (mine & haiyi)

Mee Rebus Special (Hubby)

Interprem Sikit :)

Lupa nak citer, masa sampai tu, we saw shaw brothers building betul2 in front of Mee Rebus Ramli. Serta merta i pun terus teringat kat P.Ramli :(.


As I told hubby on the way back, it doesn't matter if its raining all day long or even stuck in the place that not worth feeling, one trip could be so memorable if it has at least one good food for us to remember and come back :)

Mode ~ Terasa2 Keenakan Mee Rebus Ramli

2 comments:

Unknown said...

x minat mee.
dia leh ganti megi or bihun dop?
he3

ameeza77 said...

Hehe, x tanya pulak, tapi siyes sedap.. ala nak g ipoh makan mee rebus ramli lar!!

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us