You Are Reading

2

What A Day

ameeza77 Friday, June 19, 2009
Hurm, yesterday hubby didn’t go for outstation. I thought it was a big released to me. I don’t have to wake and leave early. Oh! Plus the kids overnight at my mum’s place. What a wonderful day.

Suddenly there was a heavy traffic along the federal highway. I reached class a bit late. But then, I waited for another ½ hour for the lecturer to come. I can’t blame him though, since there was traffic. Liza was not there, so I was doing my own thing. Finished class around 12pm, later I gave Ms. Rose a knocked. It was for statistics again. We gone through few topics, and she even made me short notes. Thanks Ms. Rose for all your efforts. It’s like, hey! I’m the one who suppose to worry for the mid term next week hahah. Then we went to King’s to grab our tea lunch. We had some bread packed to Ms. Rose office.

Later hubby fetched me around 4pm. Caught in traffic again. Sigh! Went toward Jusco to buy some Add Maths books and there again, the bookshop was closed due to stock take! Oh at least we indulged ourselves with sizzling mee and cendol pulut jagung.

We reached home around 6.30pm. Kids were outside with their bicycles. They must be so happy that both of us came home early today. I gave Haziq another round for his suku kata. It was not a good one. Well, I guess I should give him some space. Let him be comfortable with his own pace. He’s not 5 yet than.

Kids overnight at mum’s place again. Reach apartment around 10 then I took my late shower. No tv programs, no nothing, straight away for my heavenly sleeping!

2 comments:

Kish said...

wohoooo~ tu consider ok tau! i nye day semalam lg terible! later i post ok, tahap senget n bengang lom abish lg ni, ngenge~!

ameeza77 said...

hahah... hari yang sengal

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us