You Are Reading

1

New 'Home'~!

ameeza77 Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I've been thinking of having another blog so that I can write down about what is happening in my every day life. This new home seems comfortable enough. I have nothing to complaint but to give my deepest thanks to my dear sister for the skin's blog.

Must I tell you who is "She" I'm mentioned in my profile. She is the one who inspired me to continue my study. She is the one who trusted in my decision without any doubt that I can do this after 14 years of leaving school. She is the one who really tuned me to my final decision to enroll in my Uni now and for that decision I made, I met so many incredible hard to believe and amazing people in this world. She that I mentioned is my dear sister KISH. And now that I would like to make my HE and SHE list longer. These people helped me a lot in so many ways.



My Parents - Without them, I can't survive at all. Thousand thanks to my mum and my dad for taking care of my children. I can tell you taking care of Haziq and Haiyi is really tough nowadays. You guys can't imagine how active and manipulative they are. But i have nothing to worry when I am at college because I always know that they are in the safest hands in the world. Thank you dad, that sometimes you have to pick me up at komuter station and thanks a lot mum for all delicious meals you've cooked for us.

My Husband - Without him, Im nobody in this world. He is the kind of husband that all girls dreams of. He is my perfect husband. He helped in everything, financial of course, since Im no longer working, a loving lover, a good and responsible father, a good kitchen mate and the most important - a trusted friend.

My Children - Most precious gifts in my life. They are growing up and I need to tackle their different needs. Haziq having problem to cope with 'suku kata' since his introductory pre-school last time was using English as their medium. However he is very good in maths and english. I have nothing to worry. Haiyi seems to be the most manja. Everybody (especially me) will treat him nicely since he is the youngest. Everytime I yelled at Haziq when he beat his little brother Haziq will tell my mum that I love his brother more. Does that sounds so critical to your ears? It really to me, because I have no idea on how to make him understand that I love them both but at the same time it really contra in my actions.



My Lecturers - Quite a few of them I admire so far. People like Madam Tengku and Ms Rose give me all the positives aura when Im with them. I respect them so much and adore their style and efford in nurturing students. As a senior student (by age), you know when the lecturer is doing just enough or vice versa.

Friends in College - I appreciate Ms Bulan so much for her helped last semester. I have this 'Uni Panic' since my matriculation years, back in UIA. Because of her, i survived this time. I met few wonderful girls like Liza, Su and Kogi as well as the rest of my classmates (Jan 2009 intake). You can see lot of different characters in them. They are all very smart, creative and competitive in learning which is good. But in this life, sometimes good things can turn into bad things when you paying too much attention in other little2 matters that not important at all. Hurm, you should think about it. Thank you much to all of you!.

1 comments:

Kish said...

Kish to Along :
wohoo~! so d touching. i lap u too along! x sangka i insipred u erk? he he he. but pls, folow d gud things je, dun ever study 2 hours before exam!. he he

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us