You Are Reading

4

Statistic Sucks!

ameeza77 Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I need to read the title again n again to determine if, it describe exactly what had happened to me. Maybe it was just a bad luck or maybe I didn't work hard enough. I mean, I spent a lot on those hard topics with Ms Rose. Yeah, Ms Rose is the perfect witness, that I had done my part. I’m so frustrating, that everything came out was from the earliest topics that I just gone through a bit. Plus everything is on multiple choices, which give me the only possibility to get either the right or wrong. This means that I could never predict my marks. Been really tired though to think bout it. Next week, coming are quizzes for law and assignments for English that I neglected just to focus on statistics. Well I guess I need to be fair to all the 4 subjects. Im going working on them starting tonight. However, the stress is gone at least. Im so glad!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

perghh...apekah nombor2 itu...pening tgk..hehehe

ameeza77 said...

meme perghh tul, satu pon tak kuo!!! Waaawawa

Anonymous said...

cehhh...study bgai nk rak buku tu,x kua???
ini bikin hati panas...hahaha

ameeza77 said...

meme panas! macam kopi kapal api!

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us