You Are Reading

2

Woi!! Pi La Amek Lesen!

ameeza77 Saturday, June 20, 2009
Semalam I really had a long long day. Hubby oustation. Pe lagi, I need to go back by public transport la. My mistake because I balik lambat sgt frm Uni. Around 7pm baru ler I sibuk angkat punggung (cause Ms Rose dropped me near the bus station - thanx Ms Rose) ke bus stop. Hahahah, I still cannot imagine how crawded was the bus yesterday. Sampai ada tangan yang tersepit pintu. That was not sardin anymore. So I missed the first round. Luckily after 1/2 hour another bus came. Thank god, I got seat this time, tu pon after sunway pyramid.

Sampai jer @ komuter station cepat2 beli tiket cause train will be there very soon. Sempat juga grab 2 bungkus corn in a cup for my children. It said that the train will be there @ 8.07, oh I x lambat lagi. Waited n waited train x sampai pon. 8.17, 8.30, huh still no train. At last the train came @ 8.45 :(. And oh god, that train was much much more terible than the bus! You can't even see any seats, just nampak orang and kabus from inside. Dah macam walking sauna laks I tengok. The moment the door was open, 1st thing that I felt is the hot and warm breeze (*leh consider breeze ker) Woo wo! Pause sat, Am I really will get into this train? But huh, no need to think anymore cause people started to push me in and I just follow the crawd into the walking sauna. Gosh, you can't even breath! But again, when the train stop @ Shah Alam, I was so lucky because a girl offered me her seat. Thank you so much!

Arrived Klang station around 9pm then asked my father to send us straight home. Suap my children makan sat (me pon makan juga ler with them), took my shower, layan them with their favorite tv programs as I set the tv to sleep after 15 minutes and sedar2 I heard my hubby balik around 3am. But oh, sorry Hun, I just can't open my eyes.....

2 comments:

Kish said...

wakakakaka, u noe its ok! but i think d title is... not so suitable 4 d post. its nicer if u put >> pi la try bawak keta ngan kish kat stadium andalas dulu beb! << he he he. den u can proceed wif d license. Macih2 ... ngeh~!.

ameeza77 said...

ala kalo takat stadium andalas tuh wa no prob ler, yang wa panic tuh on the road lar beb :((

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us