You Are Reading

9

Owe Kish This Entry

ameeza77 Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Im not going to write a lot on this, just sharing few pics here. This is just about our silly ideas on one of our project in class. We chose 'Fabulous Designers Around The World' as our topic and came out with few fashions on taditional bridal designs from Malaysia, Punjabi suit from India, Cheongsam designs from China, modern designs from Ralph Lauren and pyjamas designs from Australia.

The most interesting part was that each of us came out with different apparels and I was on my nikah attire that I wore 8 years ago. Luckily it was still fit on me hahahha. Enjoy the pics and please don't laugh ok.


Our makeup materials, some belong to me, Su and Ms Rose.


Oh I was not there because I was the photographer and I didn't on my scarf!

Our Beautiful Models



Me in my baju nikah

Malathi in Cheong Sam

Kogi in Punjabi suit and Liza in modern dress

Su in nighty

9 comments:

Kish said...

Eekkekekeke, nice2... scroll2 down... ok lg, tapi kan, part yg last picca tu, ha ha, teddy busyuk pun masuk! huhu. pinkish lg... lalala~ i like. beshnye presnt dalm class camni, windu2 zaman dolu2... he he

Kish said...

Oh ye, thanks for dis n3! he he he

ameeza77 said...

patutnyer bawa bantal busuk since dia kan pakai nighty, tapi takot berbau satu kelas laks hahahah

Anonymous said...

I like all the pix...i m sure u all had fun!!

ameeza77 said...

hey ms rose, heheh ... we really enjoyed the moment :)

Naz said...

hahahaha.. ni n3 lawak ker kak. senak perut pokcik gelak. nak pinjam hidung tu buleh? muahahahaha....

ameeza77 said...

hahaha, tuh keja bdk2. bayangkan la dpa umur 19 tahun, kita umuq dah 32 ... tapi akak no proble, join gak kepala dpa nih heheh

ameeza77 said...

buleh2, pe lagi nak pnjam naz heheh

Naz said...

nak pinjam budak2 semua tu boleh... :p

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us