You Are Reading

4

Kurau Naik!

ameeza77 Tuesday, July 21, 2009
My father just came back from the sea (macam fisherman jer bunyinyer hahah) and guess what, he brought back a big 'kurau', about 3 kg weight of fish. My semester break is a big vacation for him because he can go fishing everyday. Last week he caught us 10 kerapu. Now my mum fridge is full with stock. If he continues top up the stock, Im afraid mum has to sell some or give away to neighbour everyday :)

Later when Im back home, I will find some pictures of him with big2 fish he had caught b4. Till then, just enjoy the one he caught today;

Mirip ikan Yu muka dia :p

Ternganga jer

Yang kecik sekor pon sbok nak enterprem

Ha, after godek2 I found my old website, these pics took by my brother hp in 2004. So its really2 blurred. But not to worry cause I just want you to realize how big was the fish. We didn't even dare to eat the fish because of its size. It weighted about 18kg :0. If Im not mistaken, my father brought the fish to mosque and they divided the fish among themselves.

My father with ibu gelama

My brother

I think I got another pics in my other hard drive. Will post them later ok. Here you go, few pics from my old pc. This is 'bapak Kerapu', called it bapak because it was bapak beso. I remember that my mum did Kari Kepala Ikan with its head.

Really proud

With his friend - uncle Zaini

Divided into 2 - we got the head

4 comments:

nieja said...

bestnyeee..
nak masak ape la tu..

ameeza77 said...

Nieja, akak tau makan jer, Tak tau la mak nak masak per nanti hahah :)

Naz said...

perghh... sedapnya ikan tu... dah jadi lauk apa akak??

ameeza77 said...

ha, ikan nih dah selamat dimasak asam pedas pekat.... argh, dah abis makan ngan nasik, cecah laks ngan cekodok panas, pah tuh cecah with roti laks!

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us