You Are Reading

6

Hupdate Marathon

ameeza77 Sunday, July 19, 2009
Final Exam Short May 2009
Okay, be ready guys since I want to hupdate marathon nih. Jgn boring laks yer. First of course la my exam week. Took 4 papers. My 1st paper started on Monday, follow with Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I got nothing to complaint accept 4 these 2 papers - Law n Statistics!

Law
Ouch! Tension for Law since Mr lecturer gave us last minutes notes just before exam. The best part, he never taught us few topics especially international law that carried 20 marks in the exam (we realized that just after we saw the question paper). Plus, he said he posted onto the system notes for Malaysia acts that include hundreds of Malaysia statements. We lost 5 marks for that. I wrote a note in that particular section “This is not in our syllabus!!!”. Such a pressured semester as most of the lecturer are considered playful. They never be punctual to class and never taught us properly. Sigh!

Statistics
Lecturer was not that bad actually accept for few personal attitudes that I don’t want to mentioned here. Well, since it has nothing to do with me in this world, so I don’t want to be bothered.

Just to share here that I left school for almost 14 years. I never used scientific calculator. I was so surprised when Liza told me that she started using scientific calculator since she was in form 1. I totally have no idea how to use all the symbols. So statistics and scientific calculator really like an alien to me. Early weeks in class flew just like that, so many things to learn and cope. I don’t have problem to understand the concept, but when it turn to do exercises I totally lost.

This one belong to Ms Rose (Million thanks you loan it to me)

Alien language

More alien language

However, through lots of drilling for few weeks b4 exam, my confident level was improved. I learned that, I need to be more relax when facing numbers. I hope I can improve my skills in numbers for the coming semester. It is quite frustrated because I know that I can’t get A for this subject. Of course my CGPA will drop. But, that is the fact that I can’t never pull back.

Dugaan
Being a mother while studying is really hectic. Especially when both of my children were sick. Memula Haziq, then Haiyi and now is my turn, sib baik dah abis exam. I would like to thank my parents for being so understanding. They were the one who brought the kids to clinic. Seems that both of them x rasi with private clicnic medication, they went to the same clinic twice and never get better. Then my parents brought them to gomen clinic. Alhamdulillah they bothe are getting better. Not forgotten the wonderful outcome from tamarind juice that I rubbed throughout their hair, had heped me a lot.


Haziq with cool fever

Pitty abang, said Haiyi

Haiyi's turn - on my way for Statistics

6 comments:

Kish said...

phew~ so pity my chicky soldiers ... alahai, 't pja pos otromen k, confirm x demam2 da sebulan' he he.

dn wory la along.. dun think + predict so much. kan ramai x leh buat.. so just pray d lect wil reduce marks, so that ur chance to get an A wil b highly increase too! no worries k >:D<

p/s : erkz, x pnah jumpe calculator erk long?? lol, he he.. no wonder dat day u tanye i symbols bnda2 tu + buton on off... erkz, he he he. now da get used to it kan? he he.. along along ... (bebel nada shin chan) ha ha

Naz said...

biasa la tu Kak. sorang kena, yg lg 1 pun akan kena... kdng2 mak bapak pun kena sekali... hehehehe....

kalkulator saintifik tu dah lama naz x pakai... alien languages tu memerlukan perterjemah pro utk selesaikan... sekali tngk mcm transcript kat dinding pyrimid la pulak... hehehehe... anyway, good luck pikul byk tanggung jawab. sbg student, wife, ibu dan business women... Naz salute la kat akak... u're strong sis... :)

Kish said...

he he he... tu ayat bodek ke abg naz?? munge2 la tu hati along kalau bace ni nanti. Ha ha ha, dan esoknye, terus je chess cake sampai rumah abg naz! huhuhu.

owh ye la, mcm kat pyramid, ha ha ha. Tp yg kat sunway tu xde la pulak?? diaorg lupe taruk kot. ha ha ha

ameeza77 said...

Hehe, meme kembang sampai x nak kuncup2 hahaha, KISH jeles la tuh, apa salahnyer dia nak puji, dari dulu along jer suka puji dia :p

thanks Naz, tapi mane der business women eh, hobi jer tuh, bila ada yang nak baru ler rezeki masuk. takder mana masyuknyer, lain la Naz, skali business leh relax setahun :) semoga rezeki Naz sekeluarga berlipat ganda, amin!

ameeza77 said...

KISH, now takat guna X2, standard deviation and () tuh tau ler hahah, yang lelain mana reti. guna takat standard exam jer hahah.

Kish said...

ngehehehe~ kire ok la tu. Pasni leh blaja2 yg lain pulak. Tp xleh blaja ngan saya, nanti kene ROTAN. He he he he.. :D

 
Copyright 2010 four.of.us